60166 Heavy-duty Rescue Helicopter
Lift off for another exciting recue with the LEGO® City coast guard crew! Head out to the lighthouse where the kayaker has lost his paddle. Lower the helicopter's ramp and launch the water scooter to recover it, then lower the winch to rescue the stranded kayaker. Watch out, the shark is coming closer! It's another successful rescue by the LEGO City coast guard!
Be a part of the fearless LEGO® City coast guard crew on the Heavy-duty Rescue Helicopter, featuring sliding doors on the sides, opening ramp in the back with space for the included water scooter, 2-minifigure cockpit and a rotating crane arm with lowering winch. This fun set also includes a lighthouse, shipwreck and a kayak with paddle, plus 4 minifigures and a shark figure.
• Includes 4 minifigures: one female and 2 male coast guard members, a kayaker, plus a shark figure.
• Features a helicopter with spinning rotors, sliding doors on both sides, opening ramp at the back with space for the included water scooter, opening 2-minifigure cockpit, rotating crane arm with winch operated by a handle on the side.
• Also includes a lighthouse and shipwreck, plus a kayak.
• Spin the rotors and take off in the helicopter.
• Lower the ramp and launch the water scooter.
• Turn the handle to lower the winch.
• Includes a paddle accessory element.
• Helicopter (excluding rotors) measures over 5" (13cm) high, 15" (40cm) long and 3" (10cm) wide.
• Water scooter measures over 1" (3cm) high, 3" (8cm) long and 1" (4cm) wide.
• Kayak measures over 4" (12cm) long and under 1" (1cm) high and 1" (2cm) wide.
• Lighthouse and shipwreck measure over 3" (9cm) high, 2" (6cm) wide and 3" (10cm) deep.
• Shark figure measures over 2" (7cm) long.