Become a Member - Friends of Bricks World
We welcome you to join our growing membership as a Friend of Bricks World.
What's in it for me?
- 10% off regular priced LEGO products all year round
- Regular Member's Special promotion with 20% and above discount on selected products.
- Receive products news, new launches and information via Newsletter
- Pre-ordering of selected products
- Early notification of limited/hard to find sets
- Free renewal of membership for purchases totalling of S$300 and above during validity period.
Terms and Conditions for Membership
- This membership is valid for THREE (3) years only
- Membership is non-transferable.
- Membership card must be presented at our retail stores to enjoy discounts and privileges for members who joined before February 2017, however subsequent new members will need to provide their NRIC (or passport if applicable) as proof of membership .
- Valid at Bricks World Retail stores, Bricks World on-line store, concessions and trade shows organised by Bricks World.
- Not valid for promotional, special offers, non-LEGO products and some selected products.
- Bricks World reserves the right to amend or replace any benefits or conditions without prior notice.
- Bricks World reserves the right to cancel an individual’s membership without refund or redemption of outstanding Golden Bricks at any time and includes, but not limited to, Members not accepting Bricks Worlds terms and conditions.
How do I sign up?
You have 2 options:
- Free 3-year membership with purchase of S$300 and above in single receipt
- Pay S$30 for 3-year membership and start enjoying the benefits!
- If applying in store, membership will take effect immediately. However, it will take up to a week to be activated online. The correct email address should be provided in order for us to register your online account.
How to Apply Membership Online
You need to create an account and purchase membership online,
If you have already created an account and have purchased more than S$300 in a single order, we can upgrade your account upon request within 1 month of the qualifying purchase. Please contact us here.
Your membership will be renewed automatically when you have cumulative purchase of more than S$300 at Bricks World (online and in store together) during the validity period of your membership.
I can't remember my email address that I used to sign up as a Member?
PLEASE DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT - instead use the contact form to contact us. Please state clearly your Name , Membership Number, NRIC Number and whether you want to retrieve your email address, or you can provide us your new registered email address. We will verify and contact you via email. If you are a member and you create a new account your purchases will not qualify for the Members discounts - we reserve the right to charge an administration fee of $10 to refund you and reconfigure your account to a member account. So please contact us in advance!
I have Membership from in store, do I qualify for Membership discount online?
Yes, use the email address you signed up with on your Membership joining form – you will need to request for a password reset. Check your personal details are correct and off you go. Please note that it takes up to 7-10 days to process a new membership for on-line use.
Why do you need NRIC (or passport) for Membership registration?
We are slowly migrating away from using Membership Cards. This is for the convenience of customers as Membership Cards are often misplaced / lost over time. We treat your data confidentially - you can find out more by reading our Privacy & Security policy.
Do I need to request for membership renewal if I have spent more than the minimum purchase to qualify for renewal?
At the end of the validity period of your membership, we will automatically calculate your purchases and if they total more than S$300 your membership will be extended by 3 years automatically - but this is on the condition of having your NRIC (or passport) as Membership Card numbers will lapse over time. We will be requesting walk in customers for updated Membership details over the next 3 years to help with a smooth migration.
Where is the member's price for the products?
You must login in to your account first to see Membership pricing